Auto Tasks are tasks that are scheduled around and automatically triggered by a certain event in a reservation's life-cycle, such as check-in or booking confirmation.
Once you've created a template, which provides your team with all the information they need to complete the task, you can set up its automated scheduling. For example, to clean a property one hour after check-out or to meet a guest or property owner at their planned arrival time.
Auto Tasks can be scheduled based on either guest reservations or personal stays by property owners, as you may want to provide a different experience depending on who is staying. Follow the instructions below to set up the scheduling based on guest reservations.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Automation.
- From the drop-down, select Auto Tasks.
- Click Add auto task.
- Fill in the relevant information, including selecting Guest from the "Type of stay" drop-down. Learn more here.
- Click Save.