Auto Tasks are tasks that are scheduled around and automatically triggered by a certain event in a reservation's life-cycle, such as check-in or booking confirmation.
Once you've created a template, providing your team with all the information they need to complete the task, you can set up its automated scheduling. For example, to clean a property one hour after check-out or to meet a guest or property owner at their planned arrival time.
Auto Tasks can be scheduled based on either guest reservations or personal stays by property owners, as you may want to provide a different experience depending on who is staying. Follow the instructions below to set up the scheduling based on guest reservations.
You need to create Auto Tasks templates before activating this feature.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Automation, then select Auto Tasks.
- Click New.
- Fill in the relevant information, including selecting Guest from the "Type of stay" drop-down. Learn more here.
- Click Save.