Skip to main content
Checking if a Booking.com Listing is Linked or Published
You can connect your listings with Booking.com at any time. Listings can be linked or published. Follow the instructions below to see how the listing is connected to Guesty.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- Click on the relevant account, or click “View all accounts listings” at the top right.
All connected listings will be displayed. See whether a listing is linked or published in the "Connection Type" column.
See information here and here to change a listing's connection. Contact us to switch the connection type from "publish" to "link" for multiple listings.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls