Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
When you assign a listing to a business model, you have the option to assign it or assign and reprocess it. You need to assign and reprocess if you want the business model to apply to the listing's existing reservations. Once a listing is assigned to a business model, Guesty's revenue share will no longer apply to that listing.
Follow the steps below to assign a listing to a business model.
If you are no longer working with a listing and do not want it to assume charges from the original business model it was assigned to, learn more about how to avoid this issue.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- Check if the listing you want to assign to the business model already has an owner assigned to it - it must have exactly one owner. If it does, proceed to step 3, otherwise, follow these instructions to assign an owner and then proceed to step 3.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Accounting mode.
- Click Business models.
- Click the business model you want to assign the listing to.
- In the top-right corner, click Assign listings.
- You can use the search bar to narrow the search. Activate the checkbox to the left of each listing you want to assign to the business model.
- Click Assign or Assign and reprocess:
- If you assign, the business model will not be applied to the listing's existing reservations. If the listing doesn't have any existing reservations, you can go ahead and click Assign.
- If you assign and reprocess, the business model will be applied to the listing's existing reservations. If you want the business model to recognize these existing reservations, click Assign and reprocess. If you don't want the business model to recognize them, just click Assign.