Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
When you assign a listing to a business model, you have the option to assign it or assign and reprocess it. Generally speaking, you need to assign and reprocess if you want the business model to apply to the listing's existing reservations. Follow the instructions below.
Once a listing is assigned to a business model, Guesty's revenue share will no longer apply to that listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- Check if the listing you want to assign to the business model already has an owner assigned to it. It must have exactly one owner. If it does, proceed to step 3, otherwise, follow these instructions to assign an owner to the listing and then proceed to step 3.
- In the top menu, hover over Financials.
- From the drop-down, select Business models.
- Click the relevant business model you want to assign the listing to.
- In the top-right corner, click Assign listings.
- If needed, you can use the search bar to narrow down the search. Activate the checkbox to the left of each listing you want to assign to the business model.
- Click Assign or Assign and reprocess:
- If you assign, the business model will not be applied to the listing's existing reservations. If the listing doesn't have any existing reservations, you can go ahead and click Assign.
- If you assign and reprocess, the business model will be applied to the listing's existing reservations. If you want the business model to recognize these existing reservations, go ahead and click Assign and reprocess, but if you don't want the business model to recognize them, click Assign.