A rate plan is a combination of rules that allows you to offer a mix of different rates, cancellation policies, and meal options to attract a wider variety of guests. Choose from a selection of Guesty's predefined choices to help you get started or create your own plan from scratch. Once created, assign the rate plan to a group of listings. To create a rate plan from one of Guesty's default templates, follow the instructions below.
Rate plans are based on a listing’s standard rate. This is the price and number of minimum nights that are displayed on each listing’s calendar.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate plan.
- In the top-right corner, click New rate plan. If you are using this feature for the first time, click Get started instead.
- In the pop-up, click Fully flexible or Non-refundable.
- Edit the information to customize the rate plan, if relevant. Learn about the settings here.
- Click Save & assign to assign listings to the rate plan.
Want to save the rate plan and assign listings later? Click Save.