The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
By default, your Booking Engine API instance will display all of your active and listed listings, but you can control which properties appear on a specific engine by including or excluding certain listings. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Booking Engine API thumbnail.
- To the right of the relevant instance, click Edit.
- Choose which listings will or will not appear on the Booking Engine API instance:
- To the right of "Included listings", click the field to search for a listing from the drop-down or type its name to narrow the options: Select the listing(s) you want to include.
- To the right of "Excluded listings", click the field to search for a listing from the drop-down or type its name to narrow the options: Select the listing(s) you want to exclude.
- In the case of a multi-unit property, add only the multi-unit parent to the Excluded listings section.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
While an unlisted property will not appear on your Booking Engine API instance, it will also not appear on any connected booking channel.