By default, your Booking Engine API instance will display all of your active and listed listings, but you can control which properties appear on a specific engine by including or excluding certain listings. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Booking Engine API thumbnail.
- To the right of the relevant instance, click Edit.
- Choose which listings will or will not appear on the Booking Engine API instance:
- To the right of "Included listings", click the field to search for a listing from the drop-down or type its name to narrow the options: Select the listing(s) you want to include.
- To the right of "Excluded listings", click the field to search for a listing from the drop-down or type its name to narrow the options: Select the listing(s) you want to exclude.
- In the case of a multi-unit property, add only the multi-unit parent to the Excluded listings section.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
While an unlisted property will not appear on your Booking Engine API instance, it will also not appear on any connected booking channel.