Advanced Analytics is a premium feature. Contact us to discuss activating it.
Advanced Analytics provides in-depth analytical data and an overview of company performance over time. Focus on specific data by adding filters. Each filter is immediately applied to your dashboard. You can save the set of filters at any time for quick access. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Analytics.
- From the "Dashboards" sidebar on the left, click the relevant dashboard.
- From the "Filters" sidebar on the right, turn the toggle on for each filter you want to use, such as listing nickname.
- To set the filter, e.g., choose the nickname of the listings you want to examine, hover over each filter you turned on and click the pencil that appears on the right.
- At the top of the "Filters" sidebar, click the three dots and select Bookmarks to save your filters.
- In the pop-up, enter a name for the set of filters.
- Click Save.
Switch between different sets of filters by clicking the three dots from step 6 and selecting the relevant set of filters in the pop-up.