Read this to troubleshoot general login issues.
When signing in to Guesty for the first time or from a new device or browser you will be asked to confirm your identity. For your protection, Guesty uses multi-factor authentication (MFA). This means you need to provide another authenticator in addition to your email and password. This additional authenticator is sent to the email address you have saved in Guesty.
Follow the instructions below to sign in from a new device or browser or watch our video.
Step by step:
- Open your email client and the confirmation email you just received. The subject line will be "New device confirmation: Month Date, Year hh:mm UTC"
- The email will contain a verification link to complete the confirmation process: Open the link in one of the following ways:
- If email links are automatically opened in the same browser as your attempted sign-in to Guesty, click Confirm and go to Guesty.
- If you are unsure as to how your computer will open the link perform the following actions:
- Right-click Confirm and go to Guesty.
- Click Copy link address.
- Paste the link in the same browser as the attempted Guesty sign-in.
- Close your web browser for 10 seconds and then reopen it.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
The confirmation email is valid for 24 hours. If you are experiencing issues logging in, clear your web browser's cookies and cache and retry the steps above. The following links can help you clear cookies and cache on Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
Email us at email@example.com if you have not received the confirmation email.
Learn how to reset your Guesty password if you forgot it.