You can easily edit a multi-unit listing's content and settings in Guesty.
All sub-units are grouped together, allowing you to edit these in bulk, where relevant. You can either make changes via the multi-unit listing's main settings or via a sub-unit's settings individually, depending on the item you're editing.
Follow the instructions below to edit a multi-unit listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Select the relevant listing.
Learn how to filter your listings to see only multi-units.
- Access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit.
Learn how in our visual walkthrough below.
- Click the relevant item in the listing's menu.
- Edit the settings on the right-hand side.
- Some of the items require you to click "Save" after editing. When relevant, click Save.
When making changes via the listing's main settings, a pop-up may appear to ask if you would like to apply the setting to all sub-units. Click Yes or No.