An integration email address is what enables the flow of communication between a booking channel's messaging platform and Guesty. Once you set your integration email on Expedia, any message that is sent by the guest from Expedia will be received in your Guesty inbox. Follow the steps below to locate and set your integration email on Expedia.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Expedia thumbnail.
- At the top of the page to the left, click the gear icon.
- Follow the instructions in the window to sync guest messages in Guesty.
If you do not set your integration email on Expedia, you might not receive guest messages that are sent from Expedia to your Guesty inbox.
If Expedia provides a guest email that does not end in "m.expediapartnercentral.com", your outgoing messages will be sent directly to the guest's email and will not be displayed on Expedia Partner Central.
Please follow Expedia's instructions for creating a new user account with the integration email and be sure to choose Guest experience user/Reservation manager under "Role selection" to receive all guest messages.
Once a reservation is canceled, messages will no longer be displayed on Expedia Partner Central, unless the guest viewed the message before the reservation was canceled.