Once you create your multi-unit listing in Guesty, you can publish it to Airbnb.
The main unit of the multi-unit will be published to Airbnb, so you won't need to publish each sub-unit individually.
In order to publish a multi-unit in Guesty, you must first disconnect any single units from Airbnb that will be part of the multi-unit in Guesty.
|Compatible "Property Types"
for multi-units in Airbnb
|Compatible "Listing Types"
for multi-units in Guesty
Follow the instructions below to publish a multi-unit to Airbnb.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Airbnb thumbnail.
- Next to the relevant Airbnb account, click the Publish icon next to the envelope.
- From the drop-down that appears, select the correct listing in Guesty.
- Select the main listing, rather than one of the individual sub-units.
- Click Next.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Click Publish.
It can take up to 24 hours for Airbnb to approve the changes.
Once approved, the status will change to "Connected" and the listing will display in Airbnb. If the status remains "Failed", click Retry.
Contact us if that doesn't resolve the issue.