Once you create your multi-unit listing in Guesty, you can publish it to Airbnb.
The main unit of the multi-unit will be published to Airbnb, so you won't need to publish each sub-unit individually.
In order to publish a multi-unit in Guesty, you must first disconnect any single units from Airbnb that will be part of the multi-unit in Guesty.
|Compatible "Property Types"
for multi-units in Airbnb
|Compatible "Listing Types"
for multi-units in Guesty
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Airbnb thumbnail.
- Next to the relevant Airbnb account, click the Publish icon next to the envelope.
- From the drop-down that appears, select the correct listing in Guesty.
- Select the main listing, rather than one of the individual sub-units.
- Click Next.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Click Publish.