If some of a listing's details have changed or you want to give it a refresh, you can change its title at any time.
You can also give a listing a unique nickname for easy recognition throughout Guesty, or update a listing's description fields to give your guests some more information that could be of interest to them.
Follow the instructions below to change a listing's title.
Changing your listing's title
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- When editing a multi-unit listing, some of the description fields are only editable via the listing's main settings, and some can also be edited individually per sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, click Marketing.
- Scroll down to the "Public descriptions" section.
- Under "Title", enter the new title within the 50-character limit.
- View the restrictions for specific booking channels below.
- When editing the title of a multi-unit through its main settings, you'll be asked to choose if it should apply to all the listing's sub-units.
- Click outside the field to save the changes.
Rules and restrictions for specific booking channels
The title, or headline, must support the language of the Vrbo master brand that was chosen for the connection, and must be 20 to 80 characters long.
Listing title parameters are 3 to 255 characters. If updates are made to the title in Guesty after a listing has been published to Booking.com, you will also need to edit directly in Booking.com.
For other channels, please check the channel's help center for any restrictions that may apply.