Only users with Account Manager and Account Admin roles can access the section required for performing this action. You can learn more about Guesty permissions here.
You can give each of your team members access to certain functionalities in Guesty by granting them a set of permissions. These sets of permissions are called roles, and they can be assigned to users based on the tasks they need to perform in Guesty. Follow the instructions below to remove a role from a user.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click your profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select User management.
- Select the relevant user.
- In the menu to the left, click Roles & permissions.
- To the right of the role you want to remove, click x. If this is the only role the user has, you won't be able to remove it. The user must be given another role first.
- Click Save.