When an owner creates an owner reservation from the Owner's Portal, a new conversation thread is created in your Owner's Inbox in Guesty.
Before you begin
Below is some important information to note before you send an owner a message via the Inbox:
- Owners can't initiate a conversation without creating an owner reservation.
- If the owner leaves a note when reserving the dates, it will be displayed in that thread
- Once the conversation thread has been created, you can send a message to the owner
- Conversations in the owner's Inbox cannot be snoozed or archived
Sending an owner a message from the Inbox
Follow the instructions below to message an owner from the Inbox.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- In the left sidebar, select Owners inbox.
- Under "All conversations" to the left, click the relevant thread.
- At the bottom of the middle section, click Email or SMS.
- Click the text box to type your message.
- Click Send.
- When the owner responds, it will appear in the thread.
Learn how to communicate with owners through Automated Messages.