You can connect Tripadvisor accounts to Guesty.
Follow the instructions below.
Create a Tripadvisor account before getting started if you don't have one. You must have at least 15 listings to publish on Tripadvisor.
1. In Guesty
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Scroll down to the Tripadvisor thumbnail and click Connect.
- In the top right corner, click + Add account.
- Click Yes, I do to confirm you have a Tripadvisor account.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click Next.
2. Contact Customer Solutions
Contact Guesty Customer Solutions and provide the following information:
- Account Name
- Company Name
- Account ID
- Integration Email
- The number of listings to be published
- Preferred Currency
- Phone Number
3. In Tripadvisor
Once the status has changed to Connected in Guesty, follow the steps below in your Tripadvisor account to complete the connection process.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Tripadvisor account.
- In the top corner, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, click Contact settings.
- Select the Inquiries and bookings checkbox.
- Enter your new @user.guesty.com email into the Inquiries and bookings field.
- Click Save.
If you are prompted to verify this email address, make sure the verification is completed in order to send and receive communication via Guesty's Inbox.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- From the drop-down, click Preferences. This will only appear once the account is connected to Guesty.
- Under Auto-Update, from the drop-down, select Yes for all fields.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
- Once you've connected your account, connect your listings to get started. Keep in mind, only inquiries created after connecting the account will be available in Guesty.
Important:To finalize the connection process you will need to set up the following items in Tripadvisor:
- Payment method