Read this if you are signing in to Guesty for the first time or using a new device or browser.
To sign in to your Guesty account you need to provide a username and password that match the ones you have saved in Guesty. In some cases, you may also need to provide a secondary authentication method through the email address saved in Guesty.
If are having trouble signing in to your account, read about the different scenarios that can cause this and how to resolve them below or watch our video. If these scenarios do not apply to you or if the troubleshooting does not solve your issue and you are still unable to log in to your account, you can email us at email@example.com.
Scenario 1: Too many login attempts. Please try again in 10 minutes
If you receive this error message after failed login attempts, it indicates that an incorrect password has been entered 10 times. This limit is meant to maintain the privacy of your account and keep it protected.
Wait 10 minutes before attempting to sign in again. For security reasons, this block increases after each failed attempt.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
Scenario 2: I am not receiving the password reset and/or multi-factor emails
When signing in to your Guesty account, you must use the email address and password you have saved in Guesty. If you are not receiving the password reset or multi-factor emails, it could indicate that you are trying to log in with an unrecognized email address. To locate the correct email, follow the guidelines below.
We recommend checking your SPAM folder for Guesty emails on a regular basis and whitelisting Guesty email addresses.
If you are an administrator
- If the account has more administrators, reach out to a fellow administrator to retrieve the email registered under your Guesty profile.
- If you are the sole administrator for the account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include suitable dates and times (with the timezone) to receive a phone call or participate in a virtual meeting. You must be prepared to verify your identity with our Customer Solutions team.
If you are not an administrator
- Contact your Guesty account administrator(s) to retrieve your credentials.
Scenario 3: Password reset and multi-factor email links do not work
This could indicate that your web browser is not fetching the most recent version of the Guesty app. To resolve the issue, try to log in to your Guesty account using a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Opera Browser.
- Make sure you disable any browser extensions or plugins that block ads and/or scripts. They may prevent Guesty from loading or functioning properly.
- Make sure to open any password reset or multi-factor links in the same browser you are using for the test.
If you are able to sign in to Guesty using a different web browser, clear the cache and cookies of your default browser, as explained here.