Are you moving the reservation to a single-unit property? Follow these instructions instead.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the Summary section, click the pencil icon.
- Under "Listing", click the name of the current listing.
- Search for the multi-unit property's main unit, rather than the sub-unit.
- Select the main unit from the drop-down.
- An "Assigned Unit" field will appear next to it. Select the relevant sub-unit from the drop-down.
- Click Change.
The dates on the original listing's calendar will remain blocked. To receive new reservations at the original listing, unblock the relevant dates on its calendar. The dates will not be unblocked on the booking channel from which the reservation came, but they will be available on all other booking channels. This information is relevant for all channels except for Vrbo, as the dates will be unblocked in Vrbo.
The change of listing will still be possible if the new listing has the following settings in place; advance notice and booking window settings, the listing's maximum number of guests, and minimum or maximum nights.