The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Multi-unit reservations can be assigned to sub-units either manually or automatically. If any upcoming reservations are not yet assigned to sub-units, an indication like thiswill appear next to the relevant property in the Multi-Calendar. This indicator appears a certain amount of days before check-in, and clicking it allows you to assign the reservations to sub-units. Follow the instructions below to configure how many days before check-in these indicators will appear.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant multi-unit listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Property.
- Under Multi-Unit Settings, locate the Highlight upcoming unassigned reservations section.
- Enter the number of days before check-in.
- Click Save.
Learn more about managing multi-unit listings in Guesty.