Automated messaged help you simplify and automate guest communication. When automated messages in the Reservation Automation becomes irrelevant, you can turn them off.
To turn off all Automated Messages for a reservation, follow the instructions below:
Same-guest reservations are merged under the same conversation thread in the Inbox to provide you with the context of past communication with that guest. Select the reservation for which you would like to turn off all automated messages from the drop-down at the top of the Reservation section of the Inbox widget.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- In the left sidebar, click Guests inbox.
- Under "All conversations" to the left, click the relevant guest.
- If they have more than one reservation, you'll see an arrow next to the confirmation code in the toolbar to the right. Click the arrow to select the relevant reservation from the drop-down.
- In the toolbar to the right, click .
- At the top of the toolbar, turn off the Guest auto messages toggle.