Skip to main content
Editing a Workflow
You can edit a workflow after it has been created
. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Log in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Automations.
- Select the three-dot menu in the relevant workflow and click Edit.
- Fill in the relevant information or learn more here.
- In the top-right corner, click Save.
- In the pop-up, click Apply changes.
The changes will apply to all existing and future reservations that are relevant to this workflow.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls