In Guesty, automated messages are added to a workflow. When you create or edit a message that is being sent via email, you can add videos to it. You can add videos of up to 100 mb in size. Follow the instructions below to add a video.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Automations.
- Select the relevant workflow.
- Click the automated message you want to add an image to.
- Scroll down to the "Message" section and click the three dots in the top-right part of the text box.
- Click .
- Drag and drop the file into the pop-up or browse existing files on your computer to upload the video.
- In the pop-up, click Done.
- Click Done.
- In the top-right corner of the workflow, click Save.
The video will be added to the message for all existing and future reservations for which the message is still scheduled to be sent.