A workflow allows you to structure a series of automated actions throughout a reservation. For each workflow, you set conditions to determine which type of reservation will initiate it and create the reservation timeline by adding actions to it, such as Automated Messages. See the information below and watch our video.
- Creating a workflow
- Activating/deactivating a workflow
- Deleting a workflow
- Creating an Automated Message
- Editing an Automated Message
- Deleting an Automated Message
- Adding sending conditions to an Automated Message
- Adding variables to an Automated Message
- Other types of automated actions will be available to add to workflows in the future.
- Currently, a maximum of 150 properties can be assigned to a workflow.