Only users with an account manager or account admin role can access the "User management" section. You can learn about Guesty permissions here.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select the Setup mode.
- Click User management.
- In the top-right corner, click New user.
- Fill in the information under "Invite a new user". You can learn more here.
- Click Send invitation. The new user will receive a welcome email from Guesty.
Remind them to click Activate Guesty account to be able to complete their first login to Guesty. They'll have 7 days before the link expires.
- If you want to update more information about the new user, such as their preferred language or contact method, find and click their name on the "User management" page and choose "Details", "Notifications", or "Roles & permissions" on the left. You can learn more here.
If you add more than one phone number/email address, you can mark one as the primary number/address by hovering over it and clicking the star that appears on the right.