As explained here, when you create a user in Guesty, they receive a welcome email from Guesty and need to click the Activate Guesty account button in that email to be able to complete their first login attempt to Guesty. The link expires after 7 days.
Follow the instructions below if a user reaches out saying they can't log in to Guesty.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click your profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select User management.
- Find the user that can't log in. You can search for their name or use the filters above the table to narrow your search.
- At the right end of that user's row, under "Last active", check if the status is "Pending verification". If so, it means the user never clicked Activate Guesty account in their welcome email.
If the email hasn't expired yet, ask the user to click the Activate button and try to log in again. If it already expired, contact us to resend the welcome email.