Only account managers and account admins can access the "User management" section required for assigning roles to users.
Multiple Permission Roles can be assigned to each user. However, certain functionalities may overlap with each other; the highest level of permissions will take effect.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select User Management.
- Select the relevant user.
- In the lefthand menu, click Roles & permissions.
- Click Add role.
- Select the relevant Permission Role from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
If the Permission Role should only apply to certain listings, click the drop-down arrow for "select an option" next to the role. Start typing a listing's nickname or title, and select the relevant listing. Repeat this to add extra listings, or untick the checkbox for an existing listing to remove it.
Changed your mind? You can remove a Permission Role at any time.