Configure Theme Text
To configure Theme Text:
- In the left panel, click Theme.
- Click the arrow next to "Text".
- Click the desired text type. The options are:
- DFLT. This will set the theme for all text in widgets that are not assigned to a heading or to the paragraph style such as the navigation widget. Link text color and underline can also be set here.
- PAR. This will set the theme for the text widget.
- Heading and subheadings H1-H6.
- You can change the font, weight, size (for desktop/tablet and mobile, separately), color, font format, direction, line height, letter spacing, and set to all caps.
Making changes in the Theme Text area changes all text in the site that is not overridden by individual, custom style changes. When manual edits are made to individual elements it overrides the Site Theme and any changes made to the site theme will no longer affect the style of these elements. This is at the individual style settings of a certain site element, for example, if you only changed the color of the text in a particular H1 widget on the canvas:
And then changed the font size of H1 in the Site Theme, the H1’s font size will still change in the H1 widget.
And then changed the color of H1 in the Site Theme, the H1 that had been changed will not update with the color change.