The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time. For information about booking websites for Lite users, refer to the Guesty Booking Engine
The X (Twitter) feed widget connects with your X (Twitter) account and automatically displays new messages on your site every time you tweet. Social media is a great way for customers to keep updated with your business.
Be sure to connect your business X (Twitter) account and not your personal X (Twitter) account.
Only feeds of public accounts will appear. Feeds of private accounts will only appear if the site visitor is signed in to X (Twitter) on a different tab of the browser.
To add the Twitter Feed widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the X (Twitter) Feed widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- To connect to your account, type your X (Twitter) user name.
- Select the type of X (Twitter) Feed from the drop-down.
- To display the header and footer, click the Show header and footer toggle.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- Select the Number of tweets to display from the drop-down.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.