A Click To Call widget initiates a phone call when pressed. Adding a Click To Call button to the mobile version of your site makes it easy for visitors to call your business.
The Click To Call widget asks the visitor's device to call the number set in the phone number field. Some devices may not have a way to handle this (most desktop computers and tablets, for example), or may handle it in unusual ways. We recommend using the Click To Call button on the mobile version of your site, only.
To add a Click to Call button:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the button into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type a phone number in the field provided. Type a + symbol before the country code for international numbers.
Unfortunately, there is no standardized way to automatically dial extensions.
- Type the text you want to display on the button.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.
To make the widget a floating widget, enable the Floating toggle, and select a position for the widget. To display the floating button on the current page only, enable the Show on this page only toggle.