The change will sync with your connected booking channels.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Select the relevant listing.
When you edit the main settings in a multi-unit, the bed arrangement will automatically update in the sub-units.
- In the menu to the left, click Details & Layout.
- From the drop-down, select Space arrangement.
- To the right of "Bed arrangement" click Edit.
- Scroll down (if needed) and click +Add room.
- Fill in the relevant information.
- In the top-right corner, click Save.
Sync Capabilities per Channel
Certain channels have different sync capabilities compared to others.
Please keep the following info in mind for each channel.
"Bedroom" or "Shared space" are the only room types supported by Guesty.
You can personalize the name of the "Shared Space" room type in Guesty, but the room type's name on Airbnb will always be displayed as "Common Space".
Along with that, syncing the display order of bedrooms isn't supported.
Shared spaces don't sync on Booking.com
The number of bedrooms won't sync on TripAdvisor, regardless of the listing's status.
Studio properties can only have shared spaces—meaning the room type of "Bedroom" isn't available.