You can approve reservation requests from guests directly in Guesty.
Airbnb provides up to 23 hours and 50 minutes to approve or decline the request. The dates will be blocked on the calendar until you approve the reservation or the request expires.
In order to maintain your Airbnb response rate, the request will automatically decline if the user does not approve the reservation within 23 hours and 50 minutes after it's received.
Guesty will send a message to the guest on your behalf to inform them that the host is unable to accept the reservation.
Follow the instructions below to approve a request via the Inbox.
You can also approve reservation requests via Reservations.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Inbox.
- From the drop-down, click Guests Inbox.
- Click the relevant message thread on the left side.
- From the vertical toolbar on the right side, click theicon.
- Click Approve in the toolbar.