Advanced Analytics is a premium feature. Contact us to discuss activating it.
As explained in this article, the basic definition of occupancy in Advanced Analytics is booked/bookable, i.e., the number of booked days divided by the number of bookable days.
In this formula, the basic definition of "booked days" is days that have confirmed reservations, and the basic definition of "bookable days" is days that can or could have had a confirmed reservation. However, a confirmed reservation is only one kind of block you can find on a listing's calendar in Guesty. If needed, you can change the definitions of "booked"
- Reserved reservation.
- Manual blocks.
- Owner stay blocks.
- Blocks created by smart calendar rules between listings.
- Blocks created when a listing's annual booking limit is reached.
- Blocks created when a listing's calendar is unavailable by default.
- Blocks created by when a listing's calendar is available by default and there's an advanced notice.
- Blocks created for a listing's preparation time.
- iCal blocks.