Skip to main content
Checklist: Connecting Airbnb Listings With Guesty
Airbnb removes all calendar notes once a listing is connected with Guesty.
Your listings must meet Airbnb's basic requirements. See the requirements below.
- At least 7 photos
- At least 3 photos with high resolution (800 x 500 pixels)
- 5 or more amenities
- Titles must be 1-50 characters long and must include information relevant to the listing type
- All caps, repetitive words, emojis, and symbols are not allowed in listing titles
- Between 50 and 500 characters in the summary field
- Email addresses, website links, phone numbers, emojis, repetitive special characters, and all caps are not allowed in a listing's description fields
All listings may be reviewed by Airbnb for quality purposes.
Ensure that each Airbnb listing adheres to the following financial requirements.
- The default weekend price must be between 10 and 25,000 USD.
- The security deposit must be between 100 and 5,000 USD.
- The minimum cleaning fee is 5 USD.
- The maximum cleaning fee is (600 USD + 25% of the nightly price).
- Extra-person fee minimum is 5 USD.
- Extra-person fee maximum amount is 300 USD.
Items to Edit in Airbnb
It is not currently possible to edit the following items in Guesty. Please edit these items in Airbnb.
- Description in other languages
- Welcome message to guests
You must enter your Host identity verification information on Airbnb in the Airbnb dashboard. If this information is not entered, Airbnb functionalities will be limited.
Connecting listings in the following areas is not possible due to strict regulations. See the list of locations below.
- Jersey City (NJ) in the United States.
Airbnb Plus and Luxe Listings
listings can be connected to Guesty. See below how the listing's settings will be affected.
- Listings can only be set as Limited sync. Learn about Airbnb's sync settings.
- The booking settings are automatically changed to:
Sign in to Airbnb to change the booking settings, if relevant.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls