See where Guesty's Damage Protection is currently available.
After you file a claim for damage to your property, you'll be able to see its current status directly in Guesty. Read the explanations below to understand what each status means and follow these instructions if you need help finding the status on the reservation page:
- Draft: The claim was created, but hasn't been submitted yet.
- Pending: The claim has been submitted and is now pending the approval of our insurance partner.
- Approved: The claim has been approved and is now pending processing and payment.
- Declined: The claim wasn't approved.
- Incomplete: The claim can't be submitted because some information or documents are missing.
Success: The claim has been processed, and the possible outcomes are:
- Payment is made.
- The claim is withdrawn.
- Withdrawn: The claim was submitted and then canceled by you or our insurance partner.