Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
Users with net rental income in the Accounting business model now have the option to manually adjust the PMC commission amount on a reservation basis as needed. This feature can be used as an alternative to transferring funds in a reservation's folio.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Select the relevant reservation.
- Click Balance due / Payout in the grey banner at the top of the page.
- Hover over "Your commission" and click the pencil icon.
- In the pop-up, adjust the PMC commission percentage according to your needs:
- As the PMC commission is adjusted, you will see displayed how this adjustment affects the PMC commission amount and the PMC commission including tax.
- Any changes to the PMC commission amount will either add to or deduct from the owner's revenue.
- Click Save.
Note the outcome of any adjustment made:
- The commission amount will change while the corresponding owners' revenue will change and be reflected on the owner statement.
- An adjustment transaction will be created in the reservation folio.
- If the PMC commission has VAT applied, the VAT amount will also be adjusted.