Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Guesty Booking Engine API thumbnail.
- Click Create a Booking Engine API Instance.
- Fill in the required information: Learn more here.
- Click Save.
- You will be redirected to a list of all Booking Engine API instances in your Guesty account. To the right of the relevant Booking Engine API instance, click Show API tokens.
- Copy the "Client Secret credentials" and "Client ID credentials" and share them with your developer.
The "Client Secret credentials" and "Client ID credentials" allow external developers to access the selected content on the specific Booking Engine API. Please make sure not to share those keys with any third party.
For a Production environment, you can create 5 Booking Engine API instances. If you have 1 or more Guesty Booking Engine instances, you can create only 4 Booking Engine API instances.
For a Sandbox environment, you may only create one Booking Engine API instance.
You can share this documentation with your developers to integrate with our Booking Engine API.