In order to connect an existing Expedia property to Guesty, it needs to be "tax exclusive". If you receive this error message after trying to connect the property, it means that the property is currently "tax inclusive".
Follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
Step by Step:
- Reach out to Expedia's Help Center via message or chat and ask them to set all of your properties to be "tax exclusive". You can use the following template:
"Hello Expedia team,
In order to connect my properties to Guesty, I need to switch my Expedia settings to be tax exclusive (tax inclusive = false). Can you please assist me with that?
Let me know if you need any further information.
- Once you get a confirmation that the change was made, sign in to your Guesty account.
- n the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Expedia thumbnail.
- To the right of the properties that failed to connect, click Failed.
- From the drop-down, click Retry.