"Name" is the only field required to create a Calendar-Based Task. "Timing" and "Recurrence" are required to create a recurring task. All other fields are optional.
- Specific time: You decide for the assignee of the task when to begin the task - at the "Start date" and "Start time" set by you.
- Flexible time frame: The assignee of the task decides for themselves when to begin and complete the task - anytime between the "Can start from" date and time and the "Must finish before" date and time set by you.
- Schedule and prioritize tasks more efficiently based on the estimated task length.
- Set expectations with the assignee regarding task length.
- Weekly on Wednesday (for example)
- Monthly on the second Wednesday (for example)
- Monthly on the last Wednesday (for example)
Depending on the month, the fourth Wednesday, for example, of the month may also be the last Wednesday in that month. Be sure to choose the correct recurrence based on your needs: Do you want the task to repeat on the last Wednesday of every month, even if it turns out to be the fifth Wednesday in some months?
- To apply it to a reservation, click Reservation under "Applies to" and select the relevant option from the drop-down.
- To apply it to a property, click Property under "Applies to" and choose one of the following options:
- All will apply the task to all existing and future properties. If needed, you can exclude specific properties.
- By rule will apply the task to existing and future properties that match one of the cities you select and at least one of the tags. If needed, you can exclude specific properties that would otherwise match this combination of cities and tags.
- Specific will apply the task to specific properties.