Skip to main content
Editing a Guesty Booking Engine
Guesty's Booking Website
allows you to present all your listings without paying any channel fees. You can edit the website settings at any time. Follow the instructions below or watch our video.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Guesty Booking Engine thumbnail.
- Next to the relevant engine, click Edit.
- Edit the relevant information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
If you have your own domain, you can connect it to your Guesty Booking Engine and use your own website address.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls