We recommend checking your availability before submitting the change, as Booking.com does not automatically check if the new dates are available. Booking.com allows for this change to be made only after check-in, and once every 24 hours.
Follow the instructions below to change a Booking.com reservation's dates.
Any alterations that will move a guest from their booked listing to another property/room must be performed in Booking.com and then performed manually in Guesty.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the Summary section, click the pencil icon.
- Change the reservation's check-in/check-out dates.
- Click Continue.
- If relevant, enter a new price for the reservation under "New Price".
- Click Submit Request.
The price can be changed on reservations where payment is not collected by Booking.com's own payment solution. Keep in mind, when updating the price of a non-refundable reservation, the new price must not be lower than the original price.