The Owners Portal is a website, separate from the Guesty Dashboard, where your property owners can view data about their properties, earnings, block dates for their own personal stays, and more.
Follow the instructions below to invite an owner to the Owners Portal.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Owners.
- Click the relevant owner.
- Under Owners Portal Access turn on the Activate Portal toggle.
- The Invite owner button will be inactive until you set up your Owners Portal URL.
- Click Invite Owner to automatically send your owner an invitation to register to the Owners Portal via email.
- Once your owner has registered:
- You'll see this message displayed in the “Owners Portal access” section: Owner accepted the invitation and registered successfully.
- The Invite Ownerbutton will be replaced with a Share link button.
- Click Share link to send your owner an email with a link to the Owners Portal login page.
If your owner has forgotten their password for the Owners Portal, feel free to direct them to these.