The shared report via email is limited to 50 line items. If your report contains more than 50 reservations, you should share as a link only. Alternatively you can download as a CSV and share the downloaded report.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Reservations.
- From the Reservations view on the top left side, click the arrow to select the Custom Report.
- From the Reservations view on the top right side, click the share icon next to the CSV icon.
- Select As a Report or As a Link.
- Sharing as a link is only available for custom reports, not default reports.
- If your report contains more than 50 reservations, select sharing as a link.
- Under Share With, enter the name of the user you want to share the report with.
- Add any relevant information under Message.
- Select One Time or Repeat.
- Click Share or Schedule.
Select Repeat to choose one or more days of the week and time for the report to be scheduled.
If a report shows the "sigma" sign in a financial column, hover over the field with your mouse to view the underlying data.
If you share a report or link for a report with a "sigma" sign, the underlying data will not be visible.