If the listing is a multi-unit, the template is created and managed in the multi-unit's main settings, rather than in a sub-unit's settings. The template will automatically apply to all sub-units. Learn more.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Automation.
- From the drop-down, select Auto Reviews.
- Click the relevant template.
- Edit the text. Learn how you can add variables to the template to personalize the reviews.
- Click Save.
Ensure that you post good reviews in accordance with Airbnb's Review Policy. Keep in mind that failure to leave guest reviews will lower your Airbnb ranking score. We also recommend creating several templates to prevent multiple identical reviews.
For guests to be automatically reviewed, the Auto Reviews feature must be activated on each listing, and at least one template created. Reviews will be posted for reservations that were received after the feature was activated.
Templates are created per Guesty listing. Learn how to copy templates to another listing.