The Owners Portal is a website, separate from the Guesty dashboard, where your property owners can view data about their properties, earnings, and more.
Owners can also block off the calendar at their listings for their own personal stays by creating an owner reservation. The selected dates will be blocked in all booking channels.
Before you begin
Below is some important information to note about owner reservations and personal stays:
- Guesty fees aren't applied to owners' reservations
- Owner stays can't be booked if the Annual Nights limit has been reached
- Owner stays can be booked even if the reservation request is outside the listing's minimum/maximum nights range
- Toggling off Enable reservations doesn't cancel future stays
- Owners won’t be able to modify or cancel future stays while the Enable reservations toggle is off
- You can help owners create, edit, or cancel personal stays via the Owners Portal
Enabling owners to reserve personal stays
Follow the instructions below to enable owners to block dates for their personal stays.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Owners.
- Select the relevant owner.
- Under "Owners Portal Access", activate the toggle next to Enable reservations.
Learn more about Owners Portal features.