The multi-calendar allows you to see all of your properties in one place, which gives you visibility of your listings' availability while performing actions such as creating a reservation manually or sending a quote.
If you see the "X listings failed" error message (see below) when you open the multi-calendar, it indicates that there are X listings that couldn't be displayed on the calendar. This means you can't book them or perform any other action related to those listings' calendars, such as updating nightly rate.
Click on the error message to view a list of listings that have failed. The list will be divided into sections based on the types of errors causing those listings to fail. See below:
Listings under the "Multi-unit Setup" error message are multi-units that have failed to display on the multi-calendar. This happens because the multi-units have one (or more) sub-units that are connected to more than one multi-unit. A listing can be connected as a sub-unit to just one multi-unit in order for its data to be shown on the multi-calendar. Follow the steps below to resolve this error.
ֿStep by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the icon drop-down menu and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties and select the relevant multi-unit listing.
- Under "Details & layout", click Property.
- In the "Multi-unit settings" section, check how many listings appear under "Connected listings". If there is a discrepancy between the number of sub-units and the number of connected listings, this indicates misaligned multi-unit information which can trigger the error message.
- Remove the sub-units' connections from the multi-unit, and then reassign them to the multi-unit.
Once the listing's connections have been reassigned, you will be able to view your listings on the Multi-Calendar.
Internal Server Problems
The "Internal Server Problems" error message appears for listings' calendars that could not be retrieved due to unknown reasons that require further investigation. In this case, open a support ticket via the Guesty Support Dialogue.