When you create a new listing in Guesty to reflect your physical property and allow guests to view it before booking a reservation, you need to choose what type of listing it is.
A multi-unit is a group of units that are similar or identical in size and appearance and share the same booking terms.
For example, instead of having 10 similar apartments, you can create one listing with an allotment of 10 sub-units.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner of the navigation, click the plus icon.
- Click New listing.
- Under "Listing type", click Multi-unit.
- Fill in the required information.
The fields under "Multi-unit listing" are unique to creating a multi-unit, such as deciding which listings to connect as sub-units (up to 100).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Learn how to connect the multi-unit to your booking channels.