Only users with account manager and account admin permissions can access the User Management section. Learn more about Guesty permissions.
Using groups for users will allow you to efficiently segment users for filtering in tasks, reservations, and more. To add a user to a group, follow the instructions below.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- At the top-right corner, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select User Management.
- Click the relevant user.
- In the lefthand menu, click Details.
- Under Groups, start typing the group name and from the drop-down:
- For an existing group, click the relevant name.
- If you want to create a new group, type in the full name and then click it to create the group.
- In the top right, click Save.