When you create a new listing in Guesty to reflect your physical property and allow guests to view it before booking a reservation, you need to choose what type of listing it is.
A complex is a hotel-like property with different types of listings at the same address.
A complex can be comprised of single-units, multi-units, or both.
While some channels require listings to be set up as complexes, you may decide to utilize this listing type to organize your listings in Guesty.
Listings must be set up as a complex to publish them to SiteMinder and your SiteMinder integration must be activated before setting up the listings. Contact us to help assist you with the process.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click the plus icon.
- Click Listing.
- Under "Listing Type", select Complex.
- Fill in the required information, including which listings you want to connect to the complex (up to 100).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
For SiteMinder, contact us after you complete the steps above, and when adding listings to a complex or removing listings from a complex to ensure proper data syncing.