You can manually block dates on a listing via Multi-Calendar. The selected dates will be blocked across all booking channels. Follow the instructions below to block dates via the Guesty mobile app.
Step by step:
- Sign in to the Guesty mobile app.
- In the blue menu at the bottom, tap .
- You can select any available date, but we recommend choosing the first day you want to block.
- In the "From" and "To" fields, select the relevant dates, making sure you always choose at least 2 different dates, even if you're blocking a single night. For example, to block the night of 07.12, block from 07.12 to 08.12.
- Under "Availability", tap Manually blocked checkbox.
- Add an internal note, if relevant.
- Tap Save.
The block will only cover part of the end date, since most of that day isn't part of the reservation - the guest(s) will only be checking-out.
To unblock a date, tap the relevant block on the calendar, unselect the Manually blocked checkbox, and tap Save.